Follow these simple steps:
1) File your Fictitious Business Name Statement form with the Clerk-Recorder. Instructions available here
2) Either scan or take a high quality photo of a one page of your paperwork (the copy with the endorsed F – XXXXXXX number). Attach and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit us at
802 Alhambra Ave
Martinez, CA 94553
3) We will email with a proof for you to review before we publish. And then email you an invoice. (cost is ($50)
Need to publish a Fictitious Business Name (FBN), a Name Change, a Petition to Administer Estate or another legal document? The Martinez News-Gazette is the most cost effective and convenient publisher of legal notices in Contra Costa County. We’ve been publishing legals for over 160 years, and no other local publisher beats our prices or our service.
What we offer:
- Unbeatable prices
- Free affidavits of publication (proofs)
- Free filing with Recorder’s Office/Courthouse once publication is complete
- Free parking
- Fictitious Business Name: $50 (additional names free if on same document)
- Alcohol Beverage License: $25
- Abandonment: $50
- Name Change: $120
- Petition to Administer Estate: $150
- Others: $7.00 per column inch
Fictitious Business Names (FBNs)
The Martinez News-Gazette publishes FBNs for just $50. A FBN runs once a week for four consecutive weeks. Then at no charge to you, we create an affidavit of publication which we file with the Recorder’s Office. We also mail you a copy of the affidavit, again, at no additional cost to you. Additional names are published at no charge. The entire process costs just $50, and takes no more than five minutes!
We accept debit card, credit card or cash.